Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Water Parks Are Filthy Cesspools of Despair

#firstworldproblems I happened to ride my bicycle down 800 south to go to the office. #slidethecity has a slide on 800 south today in Orem. The people in line told me it was overpriced and they were almost three hours late. I couldn't see a clear path to the sidewalk, so I sort of walked my bike down the hill next to the slide then slowly coasted down the hill. Nobody said anything. At the bottom of the hill Mr. Security-Polo-shirt stepped into the road and said, "Did you not see the cones?" I replied, "I'm just going to work." Polo, threateningly: "Don't come back this way again!" It's like I was trying to enter the Green zone in Baghdad. The good news is that if you didn't buy a pass for $20, you can pay $45 today! I recommend renting a tube from UVU for $6.00 and going down the Provo river, just below the Deer Creek dam. Somewhere out there is a security guard posting on Facebook about that entitled jerk on the bike who threatened the lives of innocent slide riders.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/18LbbAo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...