Search This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2018

Hard Cuts: The Continued Development of Root by Cole Wehrle

http://ift.tt/2F1CgEM

This is not an easy moment for me to recall, but I want to say it all the same. The vast majority of creative work is in learning from the work of your prior self and (often) destroying that old work to make way for something better. This moment was made all the more difficult because I was getting good reports from some playtesters, and the reception of the game at BGG CON and Pax Unplugged had been excellent. People were having fun with the game! Who was I to mess with that?
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...