Search This Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2018

In Kabul, Gunmen Storm Intercontinental Hotel - The New York Times

http://ift.tt/2DtXTQV

Abdul Rauf, 48, from Ghor, another trapped guest, said he ran through the halls of the hotel as an armed man was firing. “I don’t know if he was the police or a suicide attacker, but he was shooting,” he said. “I escaped to my room and locked the door. I heard shooting and more than three explosions. Two rooms were on fire and smoke came into my room. I couldn’t breathe until I broke a window with my chair, “ Mr. Rauf said, speaking by cellphone from the hotel while hiding under his bed in his room.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...