Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2018

The top 7 complaints of the Fuji X100 and how I get around them. By Steve Huff. – Steve Huff Photo

http://ift.tt/2rmcDwb

The SOLUTION: Use the EVF, in MF mode and use the AFL button to focus. I found that when using manual focus mode, combined with the EVF you can get pretty close to your subjects. Closer than using the OVF (forget about close ups with the OVF, remember) and you do not even need to switch on the macro mode to do so. It’s really easy to do and you can get semi close. Still, this is no real “Macro”, just a way to get closer than you normally can.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...