Search This Blog

Friday, December 22, 2017

I just finished Plague of Frogs : Mignolaverse

http://ift.tt/2D0RTeC

Initially it was a series of flashback stories to the '80s and '90s with Abe Sapien, but midway through B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth (After A Cold Day in Hell, which is collected in the third Hell on Earth omnibus) the Dark and Terrible cycle begins, which runs parallel to Hell on Earth. When you get to that point, this is how I recommend reading the omnibuses: B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth – Volume 1 B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth – Volume 2 B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth – Volume 3 Abe Sapien: Dark and Terrible – Volume 1 B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth – Volume 4 Abe Sapien: Dark and Terrible – Volume 2 B.P.R.D. Hell on Earth – Volume 5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...