Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Now that he’s single, Chris Martin is ‘happy to be alive’ again

This is not a Clickhole parody. This is not a Clickhole parody. "“A few years ago I was in a low place in my life and was feeling kind of down and confused,” Martin said during the debut episode of 2DayFM’s “Rove & Sam” show (via Us Weekly). “Some friends gave me a book called ‘Man’s Search for Meaning,’ and a poem called ‘The Guest House’ by an Afghanistani poet [and] teacher, and those two things started me off on this whole journey that’s ended up a few years later now where I just feel so happy to be alive.”"
from Facebook http://pge.sx/1SDDTt7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...