Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Latest: Utah stabbings happened in boy's locker room

At 7:47 Orem dispatch received a call about a stabbing at Orem high school. We saw a news story at 8:30. The district robocalled us at 9:00 a.m. Our children only texted after we contacted them. Remind me why we gave them phones? I'm just glad the stabber only had a 3-inch pocket knife and not a gun. Joey wanted to be checked out because he only had "non-important" classes left, and Desi wanted to stay at school because she has a lot of homework and orchestra practice.
from Facebook http://ift.tt/2fWjQdu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...