Search This Blog

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Trash Talk :: Topic: Selling stuff on Ebay (2/2)

http://ift.tt/2jhNOP0

ou should not only have packaging lined up, you should pack the items ahead of time so you need only affix the address label once it sells. When I'm batch listing I always take pictures one night, pack and measure (box dimensions and weight) the next, and list on the third night. BTW, another listing trick is to offer combined shipping. Some buyers are more inclined to try and win multiple auctions if you combine shipping and it can really cut down on your work while also increasing your sales. This probably wouldn't work as well for full-size games but it's great for moving smaller items. If I'm offering combined shipping I don't even fully seal the boxes when I'm prepacking; I just hold it together with one small piece of tape so I don't have to get out a knife if I have to combine two or more items. IMO, packing is the worst part so I make sure that's one of the first things I do so I don't run out of steam by the time it's time to list.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...