Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Watch: SNL’s last Donald Trump sketch before the election finally broke Alec Baldwin

""These emails are very bad for you, Hillary," Baldwin’s Trump said. "That’s why I never, ever use email. It’s too risky. Instead I use a very private, very secure site where one can write whatever they want to and no one will read it. It’s called Twitter." Strong’s Burnett corrected him, saying everyone can read Trump’s tweets. "And I’m still in this thing?" Baldwin’s Trump responded, clearly surprised. "America, you must really hate this lady."
from Facebook http://ift.tt/2fQrCb8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...