Search This Blog

Friday, December 8, 2017

Customer Review

http://ift.tt/2j9qfYu

I'm just starting to learn the soprano saxophone and the intonation is quite difficult to get right. This tuner helps tremendously while I work on my intonation. One important feature of this KLIQ tuner over other tuners like the Snark SN5X Clip-On Tuner for Guitar, Bass & Violin (Current Model) is the transposition feature. The soprano and tenor saxophones are in the key of Bb, which means when you play the fingering for a C, the concert pitch that they actually play is a Bb. The alto saxophone is in the key of Eb. The KLIQ tuner can transpose these notes so that it displays the note that you are fingering. The Snark tuner can only transpose the displayed note 4 half steps down because it is designed for placing a capo on a guitar. Thus it will only cover instruments in the key of Db, D, Eb and E.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...