Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Producer Cardo talks making Drake's #1 hit, Kendrick Lamar's "evil genius" | Digital Trends

http://ift.tt/2nJMhzZ

He’s been making music since he was 16 years old, when Playstation’s MTV Music Generator game was his music studio in the early 2000s. He even got fired from his job selling home loans at Bank of America after getting caught making beats at his desk. “[My manager] told me to my face, ‘You not going to make it nowhere with this music shit,” Cardo recalls. What did you use to make Drake’s God’s Plan? Just Fruity Loops. Yeah, and some VST’s (Virtual Studio Technology). I can’t give away the VST’s. [Laughs]. Every magician can’t give their damn tricks out. All I’ll tell y’all is you can make anything out of anything. That’s a fucking fact.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...