Search This Blog

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Tokyo Drifter: Editorial and commercial photographer Alfie Goodrich on working in Japan: Digital Photography Review

http://ift.tt/2nZYH6h

One of the good things I would say here is that once you make business relationships, they tend to last. In the UK I would often come across the situation of having clients disappear to someone else based on cost: if Photographer X down the road was delivering Product A for £1 less an hour, then they'd move. That doesn't happen in Japan. Trust and relationships take longer to build, which can be frustrating at first, but once you've made that relationship it isn't really ever going to go south over trifling amounts of money.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...