Search This Blog

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Utah native, musician and new dad Robbie Connolly on life as a Killer(s) | Deseret News

http://ift.tt/2nFm58O

Given his audition, and his reputation as a guitarist, Connolly figured he’d be playing a lot of guitar. As their rehearsals progressed, though, it became clear The Killers needed Connolly more on keys. The majority of Connolly’s time with The Killers is spent on synths, organs and other keyboards, with a little guitar sprinkled in. “If you had told me I would be playing as much keyboards for a band like The Killers someday, I wouldn’t have said yes,” Robbie said while chuckling. “But it is validating. And I take it as a fun opportunity. I’ll be the first to admit I’m not the flashiest piano/keyboard player, but it’s a really fun opportunity to get better and better every day.”
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...