Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Amazon.com: Sunbeam 5891 2-Pound Programmable Breadmaker, White: Bread Machines: Kitchen & Dining

http://ift.tt/2BAeIpw

Yes it does. I make Gluten free bread all the time with machine. I mix the milk butter eggs. I then heat to 115 degrees. I pour the liquid into the container. I then pour the flour in on top of the liquid. Make sure the container is room temperature. I use an extra egg and an extra tablespoon of yeast. I then make a pocket in the flour for the yeast. Set the bread darkness to light. Then set the cook level to number 11, the sandwich setting. Push start and use a rubber scrapper for only the first start up mix, then leave it alone till it has finished. After it has completed its cycle, remove the loaf and place on a rack. There are several bread mixes ready with a yeast packet, or you simply use the cook book that comes with the bread maker. It makes awesome bread every time. After my second loaf, and I made the changes to the recipes the bread is better than any store bread. I hope this will help answer your question. I make excellent raisin bread, and the sourdough bread isn't too shabby.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...