Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2017

The Church of the SubGenius Finally Plays It Straight

http://ift.tt/2zs4gSW

I think we’ve been fairly good at keeping up the morale of some people who might otherwise just give up because they’re not having enough fun. So many anxieties. Which is really understandable, especially these days. I think that our style and the type of approach that we’ve used, which acknowledges the troubles, but casts them into a different light, allows you to take a step back and see, and allows you to count your blessings, if you have any. It’s the kind of thing a lot of people forget.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...