Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Goodbye some social media

I just deleted my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts when I realized that most of the people I followed weren't following me, and that most of the people who followed me were people trying to get rich using social media. I was manually unfollowing people and decided it would just be simpler to nuke the account and perhaps start over one day.

As a result, all the Instagram pictures that I had piped to this blog using IFTTT are now broken.  Hand curating those entries seems really tedious.  Maybe I need to erase this and start over.

Note: I will probably rejoin Instagram at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...