Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2019

So I had some trouble installing Mediawiki because our server is really old and has an old version of PHP.  I installed Dokuwiki because it doesn't use a database, has lots of support and plugins, and installs easily on our old server.

It is using the following plugins:

Some of the more interesting plugins I've installed are

Poem

Markdown Page

PlainText

I'm wondering if Pandoc will create output that is compatible with the above Markdown plugin.

Today I'm going to test some Pandoc conversions and start importing texts to the wiki.

I also need to install a GFCI outlet in our bathroom and finish the drywall this evening.

So working two jobs at once.  Sabbatical!


No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...