Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Donald Trump's Alleged Affair With Playmate: What We Learned - Rolling Stone

http://ift.tt/2sAnMu6

McDougal claims A.M.I. thanked her for her loyalty in numerous ways, including offering up the possibility of hosting gigs or health and fitness columns in its publications. She says Pecker flew her to New York for lunch to thank her personally for not speaking about the Trump affair, and Howard allegedly sent an email a few days later addressing possible plans for her to host A.M.I.'s awards show coverage. Crawford told The New Yorker, "They got worried that she was going to start talking again, and they came running to her."
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...