Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Here Comes SuperStorm "Pickles:" Save The Farm! It's Snowing In February! - Bedlam Farm Journal Bedlam Farm Journal

http://ift.tt/2zOKQW1

The big thing here at the farm is to be prepared to ask for help, and I am. I need food, cash money, hay, firewood, snow-shoveling, (pet friendly) salt, sweetfeed for horses and sheep. Some treats for the dogs, too, maybe. And hair dryers for my frozen pipes.   I'm going to post that dire message on Facebook about how much trouble I am in, and just go out to lunch and leave the barn door open. There are a lot of good people out there, they are ready to go,  eager to help, all I need is for a few of them to feel sorry for me and bring me stuff. When the storm is over, I will be set. How neat that we can all help one another. I'll be sure and send some notecards of appreciation. So that is my survival guide for "Pickles." Oh yes, we are heading out for wine and cheese popcorn and some more pistachio nuts.
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

the C2 wiki.

I feel like I keep returning to the same types of projects.  Right now I'm collecting, editing and publishing historical rhetoric texts ...